Irresistible Temptation, Try It And You Will Know!
Drink Mangosteen Plus 28 Mixed Fruit Drik daily to reverse cellular damage caused by free radicals! It is because Mangosteen Plus 28 Mixed Fruit Drink provides powerful antioxidants with a bio-synergistic blend of natural fruit powders and fruit extracts. It helps to combat free radical activity with its antioxidants to slow down the body’s ageing process.
Xanthone – Powerful Antioxidant
The main active ingredient of Mangosteen Plus 28 Mixed Fruit Drink contains powerful antioxidant properties called Xanthone. Xanthone is found in Mangosteen’s pulps, pericarp and seeds. Therefore, the mangosteen extract in Mangosteen Plus is specially extracted from the whole fruit, including its pericarp, thus its effectiveness is at least 10 times higher than other mangosteen supplements that are extracted from the pulps alone.
Studies have shown that Xanthone helps to maintain intestinal health, enhance immunity as well as promote healthy respiratory, cardiovascular, joint and cartilage.
- Enhance the existing 28 types natural fruit and vegetable essence.
- Plentiful of Acai Berry & Red Grape Added.
- Excellent Health Benefits, Double Antioxidant Protections.
- Easy to drink at any times with its 100% nutrients being preserved.
- Reveal The Secret of Staying MORE Beautiful, Healthier & Younger.
- Protect the body from many chronic conditions.
- Uphold the beauty & healthy body contour.
- Repair the skin & delay body ageing.
- Improve energy, concentration & memory.
- Enhance body’s defense ability.
- Activate the cells for better functions of internal organs.
- Regulate the metabolism and enhance the detoxification process.
50 Big Problem, 1 Best Solution
The Precious Essences
Mangosteen, Acai Berry, Red Grape, Grape, Prune, Bilberry, Blueberry, Cranberry, Pomegranate, West Indian Cherry, Hibiscus, Flax Seed, Grape Seed, Green Tea, Wolfberry, Haematococcus pluvialis, Vitamin A, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B2, Vitamin B3, Vitamin B5, Vitamin B6, Vitamin B12 , Folic Acid, Biotin, Vitamin C, Vitamin D, L-Carnitine, Citric Acid, Choline Bitartrate, Inositol.
- Known as the “Queen of Fruits” or “Food of the God”.
- Contains the most potent source of Xanthone, a rare antioxidant found only in a few types of fruits.
- Rich in dietary fiber, carbohydrate, vitamin and minerals including Magnesium, Calcium, Phosphorus, Potassium, etc.
- Boosts immunity, reduce body heat, shed body fat, moisturize the skin.
- Known as “Super Food” or miracle fruit with various properties, such as anti-aging, antibacterial, anti-cancer and anti-inflammatory.
- Rich in essential fatty acids such as omega-6 and omega-9 fatty acid and is believed to be able to lower bad LDL cholesterol level and maintain the healthy HDL cholesterol levels.
- Speeds up body metabolism and helps body burn fat quicker and therefore aids in losing a few extra weight.
- Contains Quercetin and Resveratrol as flavonoids.
- Quercetin: Controls the cholesterol as it behaves as an antioxidant. Also, due to its antihistamine effects many allergies can also be treated.
- Resveratrol: Helps in controlling the heart problem and prevents cancerous growth.
- Glucose and fructose in grapes will turn into energy for increasing body stamina, reducing fatigue and improving nerve function.
- Frequent consumption gives a rosy complexion and dark shiny hair.
- High in insoluble fiber that helps to prevent constipation.
- Contains β-Carotene that acts as fat soluble antioxidant, eliminating free radicals that would otherwise cause a lot of damage to the cells and cell membranes.
- Its strong antioxidant composition helps combat the cell damage that leads to premature ageing and disease.
- Contains flavonoids called Anthocyanosides that protect the collagen structures in the blood vessels of the eye.
- Rich in antioxidants like Anthocyanin, Vitamin C, B Complex, Vitamin E, Copper, Selenium, Iron, etc.
- Helps reduce belly fat and risk factors for cardiovascular disease and metabolic syndrome.
- Excellent source of antioxidants which can protect against cancer, heart problem and other chronic conditions.
- Maintains the health and vitality of cells as well as a rosy supple complexion.
- Keeps bad cholesterol (LDL) from oxidizing and hence prevents artherosclerosis.
- Prevents the clumping of blood platelets and also formation of unnecessary clots.
West Indian Cherry
- Contains high level of Vitamin C that helps to form collagen, skin, blood vessels and muscles. Also, it helps to heal the wounds and keep bones and teeth healthy.
- Helps control blood sugar and promote digestion.
- Contains polyphenols and many other natural active ingredients that perform a variety of action in the body.
- Helps protect against cancer as a result of its ability to inactivate free radical toxic by-products of metabolism.
- Contains healthy fat and high fiber content, makes it a great food for weight loss and maintenance.
- Rich in Omega 3 fatty acid, which is a key force against inflammation in the body.
- Contains a polyphenol known as Oligomeric Proanthocyanidin (OPC) that has potent antioxidant properties.
- Its free radical scavenging effect is 20 times stronger than Vitamin C and 50 times stronger than Vitamin E.
- Contains polyphenols that helps to burn calories and maintain the heat of the body.
- Contains Epigallocatechin Gallate (EGCG) which helps to fight the cancer cells by inhibiting the entry of them to the body.
- Contains significant amount of body’s daily macronutrient needs, including carbohydrates, protein, fat and dietary fiber.
- High in phytochemicals like β-Carotene, Zeaxanthin and Polysaccharide.
- Contains a powerful biological antioxidant called astaxanthin, a naturally occurring carotenoid pigment that has strong free radical scavenging activity.
- Protect cells from ultraviolet radiation and genetic damages.
- Promotes skeletal growth, normal tooth structure, healthy mucous membranes, healthy skin, eyes and hair.
- Helps convert sugar and starches into energy; promotes digestion, strong heart muscle, child growth; prevents fatigue and fat deposits in arteries.
- Aids in releasing energy to body cells; enables utilization of fats, proteins and sugars.
- Aids normal functioning of tissues, particularly skin, gastrointestinal tract and nervous system; used with other vitamins in converting carbohydrates to energy.
- Helps convert fats and carbohydrates into usable energy; essential for the body to manufacture red blood cells and for the synthesis of heme, which is a component of hemoglobin.
- Important for the development and maintenance of a healthy immune system, and consequently protects against cancer as well as infection.
- Promotes utilization of protein, fats and carbohydrates; essential for formation of red blood cells.
- Forms red blood cells and nucleic acid; improves circulation; reduces the risk of coronary heart disease.
- Assists the growth of hair, skin, nails, blood cells and bone marrow.
- Essential for the formation of collagen; needed for absorption of iron, some proteins and folic acid; strengthens blood vessels.
- Promotes bone and tooth development and normal growth; aids utilization of phosphorus and calcium.
- Promotes the conversion of fat into energy; reduces blood triglyceride and cholesterol levels.
- Promotes the secretion of protease in the stomach; increases peristalsis movement of colon.
- Maintains healthy brain functions; improves memory and physical coordination.
- Regulates cell metabolism; helps promote normal growth; improves appetite.